Marketing Data Analyst (M/F/D)
We are seeking a skilled and versatile Marketing Data Analyst to join our dynamic digital department.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of data sources and build automated reporting, data insights, and research for various projects and stakeholders.
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and developing reporting processes, dashboards, and visualisations while monitoring and auditing data quality. You will also be responsible for activating, tracking, and reporting on marketing campaigns, surveys, competitor benchmarking, and marketing opportunities driven by data.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define campaigns and reporting requirements.
- Building end-to-end automated data pipelines and ad-hoc reporting for various stakeholders.
- Tracking marketing campaigns across multiple channels (Email, Social, Display, etc.).
- Implementing and maintaining Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager solutions across a range of new and existing websites and user journeys.
- Providing stakeholders with support and training on current and future web applications.
- Identifying trends and providing recommendations for investment, marketing strategies, and opportunities using first-party and third-party data.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent graphical data visualisation skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding of marketing automation.
- Knowledge of GDPR and data protection.
- Ability to develop and document procedures and workflows.
- Strong Microsoft Excel / Power BI skills.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Strong understanding of campaign management, UTM’s, pixel tags, etc.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and data modelling.
- Proficiency in English and French.
- Previous experience in data warehouse administration (Snowflake, BigQuery).
- Programming and scripting with R, Python, SQL, etc.
- A full-time, permanent position.
- A good working atmosphere in a dynamic company.
- A diversified job in a constantly evolving company.
- The use of modern and efficient working tools.
- Work on varied and interesting projects.
- Opportunities to develop your career within the company.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive remuneration and fringe benefits (13th month, annual bonus, luncheon vouchers, private parking, reduced fuel costs).
- Personal and professional development options.
This 40 hour per week permanent position is based at our head office in Luxembourg - Cloche d'Or. The position is available imm
Envoyez-nous votre CV accompagné d'une photo récente et d'une lettre de motivation. Les candidatures ne répondant pas à tous les critères seront classées sans suite.Postuler