Residences Auf dem Moor
Two residences of 6 apartments each in a housing estate located in the heart of nature in Ettelbrück.
In Ettelbrück, residences A and B of the Auf dem Moor housing estate offer a pleasant living environment on a human scale.
Composed of six apartments each, they offer ideally designed spaces, with apartments ranging from approximately 46m2 to 102m2 as well as beautiful penthouses of approximately 159m2 with views of the surrounding nature.
One bedroom apartments
Two bedroom apartments
Three room penthouses
Residences on a human scale
The two residences A and B are situated in this Auf dem Moor housing estate. These beautiful constructions with straight and modern lines, in soft and soothing colors, each have 6 apartments, making them a place of life on a human scale for its residents.
On the ground floor, for buildings A and B:
- an apartment of approximately 102m2 with a master suite and its shower room, a second bedroom, a shower room, a kitchen open to the living/dining room and a large terrace;
- an apartment of approximately 85m2 with two bedrooms, a bathroom, a separate WC, a kitchen open to the living/dining room and a large terrace.
First floor :
- an apartment of approximately 65m2 (residence A) and approximately 68m2 (residence B) with a bedroom, a shower room, a separate WC, a kitchen open to the living/dining room and a large balcony;
- a studio of approximately 46m2 with a shower room;
- an apartment of approximately 97m2 (residence A) and approximately 90m2 (residence B) with two bedrooms, two shower rooms, a separate WC, a kitchen open to the living/dining room and a large balcony.
On the second and last floor
A magnificent penthouse of approximately 159m2 with a large entrance with cloakroom, a kitchen semi-open to the living/dining room, a large balcony, a master suite with shower room and dressing room, two bedrooms, a shower room, a separate toilet and an office.
The common basement has 23 parking spaces and an individual cellar.
Located in Ettelbruck, in the north of Luxembourg, the new “Auf dem Moor” housing estate, is part of the development of the Nordstad.
The “Nordstad” is formed by the municipalities of Bettendorf, Diekirch, Erpeldange-sur-Sûre, Ettelbrück and Schieren, which work hand in hand with a common objective, to make the “Nordstad” the 3rd economic center of the country, in the form of living agglomerations integrated into the natural environment. The residential projects of the «Nordstad» are designed as global concepts, mixing forms of housing.
Thus, residential concepts that consume less floor space are clearly preferred, always in a context of global mobility (local commerce, local public transport, etc.) and according to a sustainable environmental policy.