This large-scale development project is located on Boulevard J.F. Kennedy near Bricherhof in Kirchberg, Luxembourg.
It lies between numerous existing roads that were partially out of service throughout the duration of the works.
It was necessary to carry out the work in several phases:
- Removal and reconstruction of the sewage network;
- Creation of two roundabouts;
- Demolition of three existing highway structures;
- Creation of provisional roads along Boulevard J.F. Kennedy;
- Creation in stages of an underpass beneath Boulevard J.F. Kennedy (structure on pilings);
- Creation in stages of the new Boulevard J.F. Kennedy;
- Establishment of new mains networks throughout the area;
- Creation in stages of links to adjacent roads;
- Creation of large walls along the new roads, either as gabion walling or as concrete walls clad in natural stonework.