Building Construction Technician (M/F/D)
Published: 17 May 2023
As part of our development and in order to strengthen our After-Sales Service, Félix Giorgetti Sàrl is looking for a building construction technician
Reporting to the Sales Department and liaising directly with the After Sales Service Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and resolving any problems that arise in our constructions.
- Receive customer complaints, come and see them in situ, analyse them and research the origins of the claims;
- Ensure the opening of the follow-up file and set up the corresponding paper/computer support;
- Maintain traceability of claims and ensure permanent follow-up;
- Determining the responsibility for claims in agreement with the Management;
- Intervene with the various insurers for the possible assumption of responsibility for claims according to the responsibilities established and participate in the expert appraisals of claims and analyse and comment on the reports;
- Acting as a contact point for the project manager/client and informing him of our interventions if necessary;
- Acting as a point of contact with the Client and informing him of our interventions if necessary;
- Acting with any responsible subcontractors to participate in the observations and supervise the execution of any necessary repairs;
- Take the necessary actions and decisions in order to resolve the various problems encountered, including any emergency measures that may be required;
- Prepare the report and analyse the follow-up monthly with the Management Committee;
- Lead a team of workers and advise them on technical and strategic instructions;
- Act as a convinced and committed actor in the application of our Safety, Quality and Environmental policy.
- Be a holder of a Bac +2 / Bac +3 in Construction;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the management of all types of work;
- Excellent knowledge of the building sector's techniques for all building trades as well as all building trades;
- You will be diplomatic and empathetic, you will be able to manage priorities and ensure that deadlines are met;
- You will be able to manage priorities and ensure that deadlines are met; You will have very good interpersonal skills and discretion;
- Willing and autonomous, you will also be able to work in a team;
- Rigour and organisational skills;
- You will be able to manage priorities and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Mastery of current Microsoft Office software and communication systems (email, web servers, etc.);
- Strong legal knowledge will be considered an asset.
- A full-time position for an indefinite period of time;
- A good working atmosphere in a dynamic company;
- A diversified job in a constantly evolving company;
- The use of modern and efficient working tools;
- Work on varied and interesting projects;
- Opportunities to develop within the company.
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive remuneration and fringe benefits (13th month, annual bonus, luncheon vouchers, private parking, reduced fuel costs);
- Personal and professional development options.
Does this job offer fit your profile?
Send us your CV with a recent photo and a cover letter. Applications that do not meet all the criteria will not be processed.Apply