Account manager (M/F/D)
Published: 17 May 2023
As part of our development and in order to strengthen the Purchaser Management service within the Commercial Department, Félix Giorgetti Sàrl is looking for an Account manager
You will be in direct contact with the Head of Department, and will be responsible for providing contact and advice to clients from the signing of the deed of sale to the handover of the keys. You will be in charge of following up on customer files and assisting them with the various choices of layout.
The main tasks include, among others:
- To be the main contact for purchasers during all phases of construction ;
- Collaborate with the design office, the sales department, the administrative teams and the site teams ;
- Checking subcontractors' quotations and writing bids for clients ;
- Validate development choices and ensure communication with the departments concerned ;
- Participate in follow-up meetings on the progress of development choices ;
- Carry out pre-acceptance and handover of keys.
- Have a degree in business or management, knowledge of construction is an advantage;
- Have 2 years experience in a similar position;
- Perfect command of French and English, both written and spoken. Luxembourgish and German will be an asset
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines;
- Good team player, curious and open-minded with good interpersonal
- good interpersonal skills;
- Rigour and flexibility;
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Office 365;
- Know how to analyse subcontracting estimates, technical accounts and the various architectural, electrical or sanitary plans.
- A full-time position of indefinite duration.
- A good working atmosphere in a dynamic
- dynamic company.
- A diversified job in a company that is constantly evolving.
- The use of modern and efficient working tools.
- Work on varied and interesting projects.
- Opportunities to develop within the company.
- Competitive remuneration and fringe benefits (13th month, annual bonus, luncheon vouchers, private parking, reduced fuel costs).
- Options for further personal and
- professional development.
Does this job offer fit your profile?
Send us your CV with a recent photo and a cover letter. Applications that do not meet all the criteria will not be processed.Apply