Published: 28 March 2022
In order to reinforce our team, we are looking for a surveyor technician for an immediate entry.
- Carry out simple work in his/her specialty: topography and topometry;
- To carry out the plans of establishment before work;
- Implement the topographic equipment, ensure its parameterization and the good quality of the measurements;
- Carry out the acquisition of data in the field using different equipment (topographic survey, network reconciliation, etc.), geocoding of lines and symbols;
- To carry out the implementation and the surveys on building sites as well as the drafting of the reports;
- Installing, setting up and monitoring guidance equipment for construction machines;
- Prepare the 3D guidance files of the machines;
- Survey with static and airborne 3D scanner, processing and exploitation of point clouds;
- Set up and determine reference points and ensure the calculation in the office (calculation of polygonation, etc. ...);
- Plan and follow the installation of equipment in relation to the site;
- Establish the surveys at the end of the construction site.
- Bac pro to BTS topographer / BTS in surveyor-topographer and digital modeling;
- Or validated professional experience in this function;
- Ability to work in collaboration with his/her hierarchy
- Ease of adaptation and contact;
- Availability, punctuality and autonomy in his work;
- Have a sense of the field and a team spirit;
- Ability to work outdoors;
- Demonstrate initiative and rigor in order to improve work methods and the progress of missions.
- Mastery of Autocad Covadis software (the use of Cyclone Register and 3DR software would be a plus), as well as the Office suite;
- Mastery of the following tools: tacheometers, GNSS, base mounting, scanner, drone, Leica Captivate, iCon.