Health & Safety Officer
Published: 31 March 2022
In order to strengthen our Quality Safety Environment department, we are looking for a Health & Safety Officer:
Profile and skills
Level C H&S training is mandatory.
- Practical person with significant experience on building sites (site manager or equivalent).
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg legislation on occupational health and safety and of risk prevention techniques.
- Good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Conscientious and independent operator, rigorous and proactive.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Perfect command of oral and written French, and a good command of Portuguese would be a strong asset.
Health and safety protection coordinator.
- Internal staff training (Toolbox Meeting).
- Verification of the application of good practices in hygiene, accident prevention and environmental protection.
- Safety visits to various sites and subsequent reporting.
- Definition of corrective actions for the prevention of incidents and accidents.
- Drafting of internal procedures and supervision of their implementation.
Applications that do not meet all the criteria will not be considered.