Health & Safety Officer
In order to strengthen our Quality Safety Environment department, we are looking for a Health & Safety Officer:
Profile and skills
Level C H&S training is mandatory.
- Practical person with significant experience on building sites (site manager or equivalent).
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg legislation on occupational health and safety and of risk prevention techniques.
- Good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Conscientious and independent operator, rigorous and proactive.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Perfect command of oral and written French, and a good command of Portuguese would be a strong asset.
Health and safety protection coordinator.
- Internal staff training (Toolbox Meeting).
- Verification of the application of good practices in hygiene, accident prevention and environmental protection.
- Safety visits to various sites and subsequent reporting.
- Definition of corrective actions for the prevention of incidents and accidents.
- Drafting of internal procedures and supervision of their implementation.
This 40 hour per week permanent position is based at our head office in La Cloche d'Or and requires regular travel to construction sites. You will benefit from a company car. The position is available immediately.
Applications that do not meet all the criteria will not be considered.