Investing in the future
QUALITY, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
In response to customer expectations, Félix Giorgetti has pivoted towards being a multiservice company with an “end-to-end” strategy, taking on all management tasks relating to the design and construction processes.
In order to succeed in our projects, we build on the foundations of a family culture and core values centred on trust, autonomy and flexibility.
To nurture continuous improvement by applying our organisational strategy, which is intended to ensure the company’s profitability, growth and durability, while hitting our quality, safety and environment targets, and achieving our social goals.
QUALITY: TO ENHANCE THE QUALITY OF OUR PROCESSES AND WORK, AND TO INCREASE OUR CUSTOMERS’ SATISFACTION
- To meet the requirements imposed on us by legislation, regulations and standards.
- To identify the risks and opportunities we face, so that we can better define our priorities.
- To take into account the needs and expectations of all our relevant stakeholders.
- To continuously enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of our methods of work.
- To offer our staff and subcontractors awareness-raising, training and involvement.
SAFETY: TO AIM FOR ZERO OCCUPATIONAL ACCIDENTS AND ZERO OCCUPATIONAL DISEASES
- To comply with the requirements laid down in legislation, regulations and standards, among other things.
- To ensure the well-being of staff and strive for their satisfaction.
- To identify, analyse and eliminate any deviation, and respond in such a way that any health/safety risks and hazards are brought under control.
- To provide healthy and safe working conditions to prevent work-related traumas and pathologies.
- To offer our staff awareness-raising, training and involvement, and to consult workers’ representatives, while:
- Ensuring that our staff have the knowledge and skills needed to do their jobs in complete safety,
- Fostering a genuine culture of health and safety, and listening to their needs and expectations.
ENVIRONMENT: TO REDUCE OUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT AND PREVENT POLLUTION
- To meet our environmental compliance obligations.
- To set environmental priorities with a view to achieving zero environmental non-compliance.
- To identify and eliminate any deviation, in order to bring its environmental impact under control.
- To offer our staff awareness-raising, training and involvement, incorporating environmental issues into everyone’s jobs.
Our policy is intended for our in-house staff, our customers, our partners, our suppliers, our subcontractors and other relevant stakeholders.
Luxembourg, 8 July 2020
« écogio » ensures your investment is top quality with added value, as well as environmentally friendly
Buying a home is an important step in life.
Investing in an own-build with Félix Giorgetti means putting yourself in the hands of a reputable company, with its experienced construction and housing professionals, safe in the knowledge that you’ll be enjoying a quality product and creating added value for your asset.