The project involves building a logistics centre for Transalliance on the new EUROHUB industrial estate in Bettembourg/Dudelange.
Work consists of:
- A 1,850m² administrative building;
- A logistics space;
- Administrative offices and personnel area;
- Several technical areas;
- A store covering an area of approximately 2,730m²;
- A “cross-docking” facility;
- A storage facility covering an area of approximately 9,840m²;
Work started at the beginning of 2013 alongside infrastructure works which was also be carried out by Félix Giorgetti.
The turnkey delivery took place in September 2014, after only 15 month.