DEVOPS (M/F) - Félix Giorgetti
In order to reinforce our digital department, we are looking for a
Be the technical point for the groups’ web infrastructure, closely working with developers to test and debug code before implementation and designing and managing the web infrastructure.
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Excellent working knowledge cloud infrastructures - AWS, Azure, DNS, Apache, DNS, Docker, CDN, Lambda etc.
- Strong ability to test and debug code
- Excellent working knowledge of internet security
- Excellent knowledge in databases – MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis f CI/CD implementation
- Strong process automation skills
- Create and maintain documentation
- Test backup, updates and recovery plans
- Communicate problems, testing, updates, performance, processes, training, etc.
- Administer backend access
- Version control using Git, GitHub, Subversion etc.
- Good working knowledge of RESTful API, SSO, 0Auth
- Good working knowledge of data warehousing / mining (Big Query)
- Setup and maintain monitoring / performance tools
- Good understanding of marketing automation
- Good understanding with frontend technologies: HTML5, CSS3 (PostCSS, SASS, Bootstrap)
- Good working knowledge in testing frameworks: Jest, Mocha etc.
- Knowledge of JAMstack SSG like Gastby JS a big plus
- Good working knowledge with server side / backend languages and frameworks - PHP, Node.js, Angular2, Symfony, Express
- Project management with Jira, Basecamp
- Proficiency in English and French, German would be a plus
Please apply in English stating salary expectations and examples of recent projects at email@example.com
Retour à la liste