DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST (M/F) - Félix Giorgetti
In order to reinforce our digital department, we are looking for a
Digital Marketing Specialist (M/F)
Working within a new digital department at group level, the role will be working with various data sources to build automated reporting, data insights and research for various projects and stakeholders. You will design and develop reporting processes, dashboards and visualisations while monitor and audit data quality. You will also be responsible for activating, tracking and reporting on marketing campaigns, surveys, competitor benchmarking and marketing opportunities driven by data.
- Creating and maintaining client / supplier relationships,
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused,
- Identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate,
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Experience in digital marketing,
- Understand SEO/SEM/SEA, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns,
- Optimising landing pages and user funnels,
- Understand A/B and multivariate experiments,
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools,
- Experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns on all major search engines,
- Fluent in English and French, Luxembourgish and German a plus.
Please apply in English stating salary expectations and examples of recent projects at firstname.lastname@example.orgRetour à la liste