Turnkey construction of a group of administrative buildings totalling 37,000 m2 on Luxembourg-Kirchberg
This prestigious 37,000m2 project is one of the most visible projects in Luxembourg. The three towers, the tallest of which is 15 storeys and reaches 61.85m in height, are located on the highest point of the Kirchberg plateau and offer an exceptional view over the Aisch valley and the medieval town of Rodemack in France.
In the creation of the 4 basement levels, a total of 120,000m3 were dug to a depth of 24m. No less than 36,000m3 of reinforced concrete were used in the construction of this 66,000m2 building.
Description of the work
The Lighthouse ONE building complex is part of the Media Bay project, which will consist of several administrative and residential buildings.
The complex of three administrative towers which includes the Lighthouse ONE building comprises a total of 36,000m2 of office space.
This building is occupied by the RTL group and the international bank BEI.
- 4 basement levels;
- A common foundation for the 3 office towers;
- 12 office levels above the foundation for towers A and D, and 3 office levels above for tower B;
- 1 level used as technical rooms for towers A and B and 2 technical levels for tower B.
Turnkey delivery by Félix Giorgetti:
- Construction of 19 "box in the box" studios;
- Creation of a television studio with a capacity of 200 people;
- Restaurant / company kitchen for 600 people;
- 1000m2 datacenter;
- Double skin facade;
- Energy class BB.
Surface above ground
Am Leem housing estate
Development and construction of 15 houses and three residences at Bascharage
A 20,000 m2 complex for Landewyck Group
CFL new headquarters
A 24,000 m2 building
The Waves is a 14,000m2 office building in the heart of the Media Bay estate in Kirchberg.