LTPS & NEIE LYCÉE
A new school campus in Mersch in only 36 months.
Completed in the record time of just 36 months, the campus of the Lycée Technique pour Professions de Santé (LTPS) and Lycée Ermesinde (Neie Lycée) receives 1,600 students every day.
In 2009, the Luxembourg state entrusted us, along with our partner company A+P Kieffer Omnitec, with the development, construction, operation and financing of this ambitious 44,000m2 project.
Completed in the record time of just 36 months, the school campus of the Lycée Technique pour Professions de Santé (LTPS) and Lycée Ermesinde (Neie Lycée), welcomed 1,600 students at the start of the second semester of 2011.
Our light and spacious campus design includes welcoming architecture, sustainable construction, direct communication ways and large cultural and sporting/recreation areas.
Teachers and students now work, learn and thrive in modern and ecological facilities, a concept hitherto unheard of.
Work carried out
We selected solid, easy to maintain materials that are ecological and healthy, guaranteeing a pleasant atmosphere and optimal comfort:
- Earthworks volume : 42,000m3;
- Concrete volume : 30,000m3;
- Formwork surface : 100,000m2;
- Steel quantity: 3,500,000kg;
- Insulating facades with plaster: 15,000m2.
- Land surface : ± 6.60ha;
- Total built area : 43,700m2 gross;
- Total net area : 39,960m2;
- Total built volume : 188,200m3;
- Car parks: 200 dedicated parking spaces;
- Boarding capacity: 90 students and 6 teachers;
- Sports field: 2,100m2;
- Entrance courtyard: 4.350m2;
- Outdoor courtyard: 5,000m2;
- Educational garden.
Buildings avenue de la Gare
At 29-31 and 49-51 Avenue de la Gare in Luxembourg-City, Félix Giorgetti is blending past and present
Ban de Gasperich public park
Covering an area of 16.6ha, it is the largest park and the green lung of the Luxembourg capital.
Cloche d’Or P+R
Facilitate mobility in the capital with a 2,000 parking in the new Cloche d'Or district.
Maintenance and Storage Centre
Enhance CFL maintenance capacities