Our expertise realising your ambitions
We unearth the potential of each piece of land
For more than half a century, Félix Giorgetti has developed projects, on our own and in partnership with other stakeholders. Constructions that have forged Luxembourg’s landscape and contribute to the country’s attractiveness. Such developments have become the hallmark of our business and have made our reputation.
Thanks to our experience, local roots and in-depth knowledge of the market, we are positioned as an exclusive partner to individuals and professionals looking to develop quality, sustainable real estate projects that promise long term value to investors and buyers. Each plot of land, no matter the size, has the potential to be part of a value chain.
Passion, excellence and performance
Made up of experts from many disciplines that combine their skills and talent to unlock the potential of your asset. We design and conduct the most ambitious projects - residential, administrative, commercial, industrial and logistics, as well as in the hospitality and hotel business. Driven by our passion for construction and real estate, we create quality, thoughtfully-designed spaces.
Our strength lies in the diversity of our skills and in our ability to design a project from A to Z using our in-house teams. In this way we can control the entire production chain, meaning that and budgets and deadlines are respected.
Development from A to Z
- Market studies, competitive analyses
- Research opportunities for land development according to the PAG or PAP (if available).
- Where there is no development plan in place, preparation the project plan and management of procedures with relevant authorities
- Assessment of potential, estimation of building volumes
- Accurate budgeting and planning
- Redevelopment analysis in the case of existing real estate
- Recommendations on project follow-up: purchase of the land or proposals for development in partnership with other stakeholders.
- Definition of the concept
- Urban planning: studies and analysis of options
- Project validation by our interior architects
- Negotiation of architectural and engineering contracts (even the organisation of a call for tender): choice of the best partners for the project
- Study of sustainability and energy management issues
- Evaluation of the costs and benefits of new technologies (heating systems, solar panels, etc.)
- Safety issues: access, evacuations, sprinklers, etc.
- Management of the design to ensure quality, budget and planning objectives.
- Research and analysis: environmental, geotechnical matters, etc.
- Ministerial and municipal authorizations
- Execution plan: coordination of execution, architecture, stability and special techniques with the support of all required specialists (acoustics technicians and thermal engineers etc.) according to the BIM process
- Creation of 3D visuals
- Financial matters: search for funding and constitution of files
- Legal matters: drafting of legal contracts, requests for development permits, etc.
- Procurement and purchasing strategies / bidding documents
- Lean and Methods: optimization of planning, construction methods, materials, site facilities, etc.
Marketing & Sales
- Sales plans
- Technical specifications
- Sales documentation
- Transfer of the project plan from the design office to the site team
- Structural work, urban development
- Coordination and complete management of the site, teams and service providers
- Delivery of the project and handing over of keys
360 ° degree support
- Ongoing communication to facilitate decision making
- Support from our interior architects
- Accounting, control and reporting
- Respect of deadlines and budget
- Investment and asset management advisory services
- Marketing (rental or sale) and verification of the seriousness of candidates
- Communication and marketing
- Customer service and after-sales follow-up.
At Félix Giorgetti, we are equipped with a wide range of professions that are representative of our sector. This diversification is a source of true added value that allows us to carry out projects internally and in complete autonomy. It makes us efficient and reactive in order to guarantee the total satisfaction of our customers. It grants us a chain of skills and internal resources that give us absolute control of processes, deadlines and budgets.
Draftsmen, BIM (building information modelling)
Interior architects, 3D imaging
Lean and Methods
Sales, customer service and after-sales follow-up.
Have a look at our most noticeable references