Stade de Luxembourg
The City of Luxembourg has entrusted Félix Giorgetti with the construction of the new national soccer and rugby stadium
Félix Giorgetti built the new national soccer and rugby stadium for the City of Luxembourg in the rapidly growing Cloche d'Or district, near the A6 and along the new boulevard Kockelscheuer. The 165m x 135m stadium has a capacity of 9,385 spectators and a thermal envelope in energy class B/B.
- On level -1, the following are located in the southern part of the stadium: sports facilities, technical, storage and sanitary facilities, media facilities, delivery areas and parking for cars, vans and buses.
- On level 0, there are technical, storage and sanitary rooms, kiosks, the foyer, the conference and multipurpose rooms;
- On level +1, on the south side, there is the business club with a professional kitchen, the VIP box, and sanitary facilities;
- On level +2, on the south side, there is a platform for the cameras and technical rooms.
Dimensions of the stadium
165 x 135m
Playing field dimensions
125 x 80 m
Structural work mission
For this project, Felix Giorgetti was entrusted with the mission of structural work. The work carried out included :
- earthwork and backfill ;
- buried networks and grounding (+ temporary installations and empty tubes);
the reinforced concrete structure cast in place, in prefabricated concrete elements;
- the metal frame with metal sheet covering panels;
- masonry, screeds and cement plastering;
- bituminous waterproofing;
- waterproofing membranes;
- mastic asphalt;
- asphalt mixes.
Ville de Luxembourg
Prefabricated concrete elements of QS2 quality
Ban de Gasperich public park
Covering an area of 16.6ha, it is the largest park and the green lung of the Luxembourg capital.
Cloche d’Or P+R
Facilitate mobility in the capital with a 2,000 parking in the new Cloche d'Or district.
Maintenance and Storage Centre
Enhance CFL maintenance capacities
Centre d'activités mixtes
In Wickrange, route des Trois Cantons, Félix Giorgetti is building a mixed-use project of approximately 90,000 m² which extends over more than 3 ha.