Interchange at Bricherhof as part of a large-scale construction project.
This large-scale project is located on the Boulevard J.F. Kennedy in Luxembourg-Kirchberg near Bricherhof. The many existing roads remained partially in service throughout the construction period.
This large-scale project is located on the Boulevard J.F. Kennedy in Luxembourg-Kirchberg near Bricherhof. It is located among many existing roads that remained partially in service throughout the construction period.
Multi-phase execution was necessary for the following work:
- removal and reconstruction of the sewage system;
- construction of two roundabouts;
- demolition of three existing structures;
- construction of temporary pavements along Boulevard Kennedy;
- construction in stages of an underpass below Boulevard Kennedy (structure on piles);
- construction of the new Boulevard Kennedy (in stages);
- installation of new networks throughout the area;
- phased connection of adjacent streets;
- large walls along new roads, either in gabions or concrete walls faced with natural stone.
Backfill of excavated soil
Waste water drains
Visible faces in natural stone
Installation of borders
Widening of A3 motorway
Félix Giorgetti is taking part into the major mobility project of the widening of A3 motorway.
Runway rehabilitation of the Findel airport
The only runway at the Findel Airport has been completely rehabilitated. In order to maintain the airport activities, the work was carried out only at night.
Construction of a 1.9 km bicycle path between Esch-sur-Alzette and Belval, the centrepiece of which is a 1.2 km footbridge, the longest in Europe.
Félix Giorgetti, in a consortium with Karp-Kneip Constructions, built for lux-Airport a new checkpoint as part of the rehabilitation work on the Findel runway.