Interchange at Bricherhof as part of a large-scale construction project.
This large-scale project is located on the Boulevard J.F. Kennedy in Luxembourg-Kirchberg near Bricherhof. The many existing roads remained partially in service throughout the construction period.
This large-scale project is located on the Boulevard J.F. Kennedy in Luxembourg-Kirchberg near Bricherhof. It is located among many existing roads that remained partially in service throughout the construction period.
Multi-phase execution was necessary for the following work:
- removal and reconstruction of the sewage system;
- construction of two roundabouts;
- demolition of three existing structures;
- construction of temporary pavements along Boulevard Kennedy;
- construction in stages of an underpass below Boulevard Kennedy (structure on piles);
- construction of the new Boulevard Kennedy (in stages);
- installation of new networks throughout the area;
- phased connection of adjacent streets;
- large walls along new roads, either in gabions or concrete walls faced with natural stone.
Backfill of excavated soil
Waste water drains
Visible faces in natural stone
Installation of borders
With a length of 4,000 metres and a width of 60 metres, the runway is renovated in sections and only at night.
Félix Giorgetti, in a consortium with Karp-Kneip Constructions, built for lux-Airport a new checkpoint as part of the rehabilitation work on the Findel runway.
Rangwee Tunnel II
Félix Giorgetti built a second tunnel alongside the existing Rangwee tunnel.
Ban de Gasperich public park
Covering an area of 16.6ha, it is the largest park and the green lung of the Luxembourg capital.