Interchange at Bricherhof as part of a large-scale construction project.
This large-scale project is located on the Boulevard J.F. Kennedy in Luxembourg-Kirchberg near Bricherhof. The many existing roads remained partially in service throughout the construction period.
This large-scale project is located on the Boulevard J.F. Kennedy in Luxembourg-Kirchberg near Bricherhof. It is located among many existing roads that remained partially in service throughout the construction period.
Multi-phase execution was necessary for the following work:
- removal and reconstruction of the sewage system;
- construction of two roundabouts;
- demolition of three existing structures;
- construction of temporary pavements along Boulevard Kennedy;
- construction in stages of an underpass below Boulevard Kennedy (structure on piles);
- construction of the new Boulevard Kennedy (in stages);
- installation of new networks throughout the area;
- phased connection of adjacent streets;
- large walls along new roads, either in gabions or concrete walls faced with natural stone.
Backfill of excavated soil
Waste water drains
Visible faces in natural stone
Installation of borders
Redesign of the Pontpierre interchange
Redevelopment of the Pontpierre interchange on the A4 to improve traffic flow and safety for local residents.
Construction of a 2.2 km bypass to relieve traffic congestion on the rue des Trois Cantons.
Hosingen cut-and-cover tunnel
The cut-and-cover tunnel is the first section of the Hosingen bypass.
New railway line Bettembourg-Luxembourg
Construction of a 1.7km section of the new railway line between Bettembourg and the capital.