Rodange Interchange Station
Railway Station Renovation
The Luxembourg National Railway Company (CFL) have launched major works to improve mobility in Rodange, with the modernisation of the station in particular.
The project consists in fully modernising Rodange station on various levels in order to facilitate the flow of travelers.
The works carried out concern the expansion of the three existing platforms, the construction of new underpasses and lifts.
Works carried out
Works carried out:
- Replacement and expansion of the three existing platforms
- Construction of two underpasses to facilitate the flow of travellers under the tracks
- Construction of three lift shafts integrated into a footbridge linking the station and the adjacent 1,600-space P+R
- Construction of two buildings for the technical management of the tracks
- Renovation of the existing station building
- Renovation of the bus parking bays and the station forecourt
As part of the consortium between LuxTP (agent) and Perrard, Félix Giorgetti is in charge of building the two underpasses, the three lift shafts and the footbridge.
Runway rehabilitation of the Findel airport
The only runway at the Findel Airport has been completely rehabilitated. In order to maintain the airport activities, the work was carried out only at night.
Félix Giorgetti, in a consortium with Karp-Kneip Constructions, built for lux-Airport a new checkpoint as part of the rehabilitation work on the Findel runway.
Rangwee Tunnel II
Félix Giorgetti built a second tunnel alongside the existing Rangwee tunnel.
Ban de Gasperich public park
Covering an area of 16.6ha, it is the largest park and the green lung of the Luxembourg capital.