Rodange Interchange Station
Railway Station Renovation
The Luxembourg National Railway Company (CFL) have launched major works to improve mobility in Rodange, with the modernisation of the station in particular.
The project consists in fully modernising Rodange station on various levels in order to facilitate the flow of travelers.
The works carried out concern the expansion of the three existing platforms, the construction of new underpasses and lifts.
Works carried out
Works carried out:
- Replacement and expansion of the three existing platforms
- Construction of two underpasses to facilitate the flow of travellers under the tracks
- Construction of three lift shafts integrated into a footbridge linking the station and the adjacent 1,600-space P+R
- Construction of two buildings for the technical management of the tracks
- Renovation of the existing station building
- Renovation of the bus parking bays and the station forecourt
As part of the consortium between LuxTP (agent) and Perrard, Félix Giorgetti is in charge of building the two underpasses, the three lift shafts and the footbridge.
New railway line Bettembourg-Luxembourg
Construction of a 1.7km section of the new railway line between Bettembourg and the capital.
Widening of A3 motorway
Félix Giorgetti is taking part into the major mobility project of the widening of A3 motorway.
Making of a cut-and-cover tunnel and of a part of the new Höhenhof boulevard as part of the tram's arrival at the Findel.
Construction of a 1.9 km bicycle path between Esch-sur-Alzette and Belval, the centrepiece of which is a 1.2 km footbridge, the longest in Europe.